Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We're Moving to California

So, It's official! We're moving to California soon! Beak has accepted a job and will be starting immediately. It will be hard to leave good friends here, but I'm so excited to live closer to family. We'll be within an hour from Wendy...we can have Sunday Dinners together! My college kids can come home for holidays!!! It's been a miracle how everything's come together at the same time. We've been trying to sell our house for sooo long! Beak thought it would be impossible to sell a mortgage company, but he has a buyer. (Okay, he's practically giving it away, but that's so much better than having to shut down!) So....time to pack some more boxes...

2 comments:

jaylene said...

I'm so confused!!
I am soooooooo sad! I am also so happy!!! Here is my internal struggle- Your not moving to Utah! For sure, done deal, no Lynda and Jaylene in Utah, but you will be on the west coast!! Bill has a job!! He sold the company!! You sold your house!! Now here comes the third emotion, envy! You get to live by Wendy!!
Don't forget me, you have to come to visit me in Utah.
Maybe its time to look to a big bag of chocolate for some clarity.

Princesska said...

I can't believe it! That's so exciting! I'm so jealous!!! When Kenna gets to go to Cali to visit, I have to go to Utah.