Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bravery

I get it. Before the cast party I had several friends approach me and tell me what a brave woman I am... Last night we had about 100 youthens between the grades of 6-8 in our home for a cast party. There were 60 people in the cast, so I was thinking....maybe we'd have 50 at the most. I guess those 50 people thought it was prudent to invite friends also. At one point we counted 60 out on the sport court, and there were at least that many in the house, and in the front yard...And my poor neighbors... I owe all 10 of them BIG time! The good news...Beak and I didn't have to do a song and dance number... instead daughter H talked them into a game of limbo. All in all it went well. No one got hurt, they stayed out of the pool, and nothing broke! We were up until 2am scrubbing floors, but that's okay. Today I have clean floors.

No comments: