Saturday, May 17, 2008

Check Twice

I really didn't mean to do it...11:30 isn't too late is it? I learned a lesson last night. Always, always check the number at least TWICE before dialing...especially if it's 11:30 at night. "Tiwa" was at the R. home for a late night...not the Mitt R. home, but his son who lives down the street. She's only 12 and being that it was so late I thought I should call and see when I could retrieve her. I quickly looked up the number in the directory and called...Mitt answered. I totally woke him up! And to make it worse, I asked him for "Tiwa", so he knew who I was. He was a good sport...I apologized and hung up. Next time I called, I checked twice. It worked.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That's so funny Lynda! You know I have a slight crush on MItt. lol

Kathy said...

More! Give me more Lyndar!!!! More pictures more writting more mitt. Anything, just more!!!

Classicphotos said...

I have a crush on him too!!! infact I am in total denila about him being out of the race!! I went to Iowa and had a blast at the caucus! Susan told me about your blog and I love reading it you are so funny Thanks Cheryk Bennett