Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Plate

I've had a lot on my mind and on my plate lately. I guess I'll talk about my plate first. Beak is trying to sell his company, and we have a buyer...we think. He's interviewed for a job that would land us in Southern California, and it would be a perfect opportunity if the compensation were correct. We've momentarily walked away, but are feeling very anxious about it. We're hoping that he'll come back and negotiate a little. If he gets this job, we'll be much closer to family. We may even be able to live down by Wendy. That would be a dream! I'll keep you posted. So tomarrow our buyers want to bring the children over to see the house. That means today I take a break from the sorting and packing, and scrub the house. I guess it's a good excuse to pull the house together. They'll have to endure my boxes.

No comments: