Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He's Got My Back

Sunday I have to speak in church. I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a story or something that I could tie my thoughts into. I got a letter from Yayum today... he pulled through for me! He's a missionary in New Caledonia which is a french island by Fiji. Some areas are pretty primitive which he loves. He said that their hymns aren't all the same as ours. His favorite hymn that they love to sing, and sing quite frequently is this:

My God, He's powerful
He does everything
And Him
He's got my back.
He's the one who made the world
He does everything,
And Him
He's got my back.

For the second verse they sing the same thing! I love it! I think I will use it in my talk. Heavenly Father has always had my back. I'm thankful.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

lol I love it...