Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swimming

The law of gravity and the law of flotation... I have experienced these things, and they both work very well on me. We've discussed this somewhat. To change this phenomenon, I told you that I wasn't going to deal with the opposition. Instead I would make a small comfortable change, and through that change somehow... without focusing on the real issue at hand.... I would trick myself into a healthier lifestyle, and thus increased health, and less gravity. (see Gravitational Pull on May 22) Soooo...I started with water. It lasted not even a week, and as soon as my innards had a nice bath, and I was uncomfortable, I was done... and that was that.

The law of attraction and the law of opposition...Yesterday I listened to Rebecca Hintze's teleseminar..."Finding Success with the Law of Attraction". It was VERY well done. One thing she brought up was the role opposition plays in our progression. When we decide that we want to make a change, sometimes we feel a lot of opposition and conflict. Actually, that opposition is good, and perhaps even necessary, because it gives us the opportunity to face the issues that are holding us back, and heal. She even addressed how it's done. Once we heal these issues, the changes become easier. Rebecca talked about a lot of stuff, and I found it to be quite helpful. She is going to make the audio into a CD so you can hear it if you want. (It'll be available at Rebeccahintze.com, or Amazon.com within a couple of weeks.)

So, today I float. I'm going to learn more about what makes me float, and will put out the effort to have more gravity in the water, and less on land. I'll still be a good cruise buddy...I can swim.

No comments: