Saturday, June 7, 2008

Docee Graduates

Sooooo...Docee graduates from high school tomarrow! I am so proud of this boy! He will be going to BYUI next fall. You can enjoy this picture, because he won't be adorning his body with a robe and a hat with a doilie thingie on it. I won't be getting pictures...infact, I won't even be attending his graduation. I will be staying home with him! In his ever so intelligent state of being, he has determined that the graduation ceremony is "stupid". That's okay. I already got pictures when he graduated from pre-school...good thing!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Awww He's sooo cute! I remember my little Nathan like that. He might squirm a bit but, Tell him we said congrats and that we love him!

Princesska said...

So cute! Tell Nathan congrats! I think it's okay he doesn't want to walk... I didn't walk at my BYU graduation!