Monday, June 2, 2008

Heaven's Gift...


On Mother's Day Henry ran up to me after class, jumping up and down as only a 2 year old knows how to do (the one footed hop), and handed me this picture on a piece of paper that was almost taller than he was. Then, rubbing his hands together, and swinging his body back and forth in excited anticipation he looked up into my face to see my joy as I looked at his creation. He wrapped his arms around my knees to give me a big hug and hopped all at the same time. I reached down and scooped him up in my arms and gave him a huge hug. What a precious gift...

4 comments:

Princesska said...

soooo sweet!

FS Staff Member said...

awww henry is the sweetest

mlee said...

umm that last comment was me...i was just logged in under my work email--whoops!

Megan said...

oh he is so precious!