Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bless Their Hearts...

Bless their little hearts....

We have been up past our armpits in STUFF. Some STUFF is going to charity, some STUFF is going to the dump, and some STUFF is going to Cali with us (not a whole lot of that stuff). Sooooo, it's just pretty much a disorganized mess around here. In the comings and goings of all our STUFF, my wallet was placed on STUFF that was going to the garbage...you've got the picture. It had a lot of cash in it, Sven's check from work...already endorced, my check book, my credit cardS, and my driver's license. We really hoped it was in the middle of a trash heap somewhere never to be discovered...

So, today the nice police lady came by with a gift from an anonymous do gooder....my driver's license!!!!! Sooooo, someone is enjoying my money, Sven's money, my bank account. and credit cards. Bless their sweet little hearts....

4 comments:

Kathy said...

oh man that sucks big time Lynda! I hope you didn't have to take the fall from that!! Can't you cancel the check even after it's been endorsed?

Withawhy said...

Oh, yea. I took the fall. I think I'm covered. They probably got his money, and my cash, but I cancelled everything else. I just need to close my bank account. Good timing.

Megan said...

wow, i wonder what inspired them to turn the licence in? I guess you didnt look similar enough to any of their buddies...

Princesska said...

I can't believe that!!! What nerve to return the license... I think that was just like "here, thanks for the shopping spree"... rude!

Or maybe Megan's right...you didn't look like any underage friends or buddies without a green card!