Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Bump in the Road

Monday night after the children were all tucked away in their beds, and Hubby was working away on his stationary bike, I went down to the beach with the intention of running 3 miles. After about 1/2 mile my hip started giving me fits, and I ended my "workout" leisurely walking down by the moonlit water...which...I have to say had it's own benefits! My hip started hurting a couple of weeks ago. Last week I stayed off of it in an effort to let it heal. So monday night I was feeling much better, but after running it started to talk to me again... I believe I've hit a bump in the road...or maybe even a wall. Anyone have a jack hammer?

3 comments:

Kathy said...

my knee is doing the same thing!!! uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I just spent the last hour reading through your blogs. Like you, they are wonderful! So you're running! Good for you!! You're inspiring me... maybe I'll give it a try! Love you!!!

Withawhy said...

I'm trying to run....My body seems to have other plans...