Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Map My Run

"Happy" is in cross country. That's nice, because I get good pointers from her...not that I've needed them lately. One thing she told me about is a web site called MapMyRun. You can go online and put in the path you want to run...or walk...and it will tell you how far it is, etc. So, if you're interested in finding yourself a path, you can consult with this website and come up with your own running path.

As for me....I haven't run in a while. My hip has been healing, and I am just now able to sleep at night without my hip waking me up. I don't want to repeat that. I am not giving up all together, however I will be going about this a little differently. My plan is to do some weight lifting, and start out with walking. As I get stronger, and I loose a little weight, I'll start running. We'll see how this goes. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you Lynda, in more ways than one. I know how you feel... and I'm behind you; you can do it - I believe in you! (You inspire me!)

Classicphotos said...

I seriously Believe in oils and when I can afford them I am calling you. I have a great healing story to tell you !!! Call me! Cheryl