Monday, October 12, 2009

Don't Forget Your Shoes


This afternoon I was sitting on the couch playing with my little man, and the next thing I knew I was deep in my own sleeping world. I had a dream. I drempt I was standing up at a church after a wedding. I had my dress on, but no shoes. That was fine with me...afterall...I was comfortable! Then as people were filing out, I got real dizzy and passed out. I fell forward over the pew in front of us, then onto the floor. In my dream I was completely unconscious, however, I was very aware of everything that was going on around me. People started gathering around me to help me, and I was just embarrassed because I didn't have any shoes on. (Who cares that I had a dress on...and I had tumbles twice to get to the floor!) Finally someone put a damp cloth on my face, and I came to...and I woke up. I learned a lesson...not that I've ever struggled with this issue...but certainly it reinforced something for me...next time I go to a wedding I'll double check to make sure I wear my shoes.