Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Come for Dinner!

Tonight we're having chicken soup. If I'm feeling generous, we'll have a few noodles to go with it. Why?......Well...I think I feel fall in the air! We have gotten a little cool a time or two the past week or so...I think it got as low as 65 degrees...almost sweater weather! Yesterday, we had an incredible thunderstorm, although over our heads the sun was valiently shining down on us. I believe today I detect a little movement in the air...could that possibly be a wind storm? ...and I had a flower die. That's definitely a sign! So today we're warming our little tummies up with chicken soup. You're all invited!

4 comments:

wendymb said...

You spoke too soon....it's 90 degrees outside!!! I'm gonna go swimming in Celina's pool! It's OCTOBER!!!!

Kathy said...

Aww man, jus rub it in...

Withawhy said...

Yea. I walked outside. It's hot out there!

McKenna said...

: ( i want some chicken soup!!